Thomas Armstrong (Construction) Ltd are thrilled to find out that we are a shortlisted finalist for the LABC Northern Building Excellence Awards 2018.
Our recently completed project at Leeming Farm is nominated in the 'Best extension or alteration to an existing home' category. The awards will take place on the 15th June 2018 and winning projects will then be shortlisted for the Grand Finals.
Lemming Farm work included the renovation of an existing farmhouse and construction of a new extension with link corridor with associated external works.
• Piling works to existing farmhouse
• Completion renovation of existing farmhouse
• Remove part of existing roof and construct new roof to increase head height
• Construct new bespoke Green Oak timber frame extension
• Link corridor to connect existing farmhouse
• Concrete retaining walls & floor slab
• External works including reduced level excavation, services installation and landscaping works to level ground to new profile