Our Environment, Sustainability and Quality Commitment
As a diverse and widespread organisation, we are aware of the potential impact that our operations may have on the environment and are continually assessing this with a view to minimising any effects. The Thomas Armstrong Group is fully committed to minimising the impact of all of its operations on the environment.
Download Our Environmental Policy
This commitment includes the following:
- Using wherever possible the latest, low energy manufacturing technology
- Operating a modern, low-emissions fleet of road vehicles and mobile plant across its sites
- Sourcing of local raw materials, supporting local economies and jobs
- Minimising waste produced through our processes
- Using recycled and reclaimed materials wherever possible in our products
- Managing our sites in accordance with an Environmental Management system such as ISO 14001
- Continual improvement of environmental performance
Our full list of objectives can be found in our Environment Policy Statement below.
Each department within the Group has their own dedicated page to highlight the certifications, policies and reports. For more information visit:
A key to our success and longevity as a company lies in the consistency of the quality of our products and services. We recognise that quality is key to satisfying our existing customers and to attracting potentially new ones. With this in mind, we operate stringent quality control measures at all of our operations.
Through this we can:
- Give the customer what they want and wherever possible exceed their expectations
- Eliminate unnecessary waste; for our customers and ourselves
- Ensure compliance with necessary regulatory standards and codes of practice
- React quickly to any issues which may arise and rectify the problem as soon as possible
Accreditations & Recognitions
Thomas Armstrong Group work to the highest standards and quality on all our project not matter how small or large. To ensure we also meet industry standards and to show our dedication to the construction and building materials industry we have a dedicated page to show the associations and memberships for the products we manufacturer and the services we offer.View Accreditations & Recognitions